Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Booksignings Galore!


Inspirational romances make great Christmas gifts! Read on to find a one-stop Christmas shopping event in your area. Hope to see some familiar faces and can't wait to make new friends.

Saturday, October 30: Cathy Wienke and I will be signing Minnesota Moonlight at Barnes and Noble in Racine, WI from 1:00 to 3:00. I will also be signing A Door County Christmas.

Saturday, November 6: Cynthia Ruchti and I will be at Lighthouse Books and Gifts in Wisconsin Rapids, WI. 1:00 to 3:00.

Saturday, November 13: Cynthia Ruchti and I will be at Lighthouse Books and Gifts in Green Bay, WI. 11:00 to 1:00.

Sunday, November 14: Cynthia Ruchti and I will be at Novel Ideas Bookstore in Bailey's Harbor, WI. 1:00 to 3:00.

Friday & Saturday, November 19 & 20: I'll be at Words of Wisdom Bookstore in Swansea, IL. Friday--6:00 to 8:00 p.m. Saturday--1:00 to 3:00.

Saturday, November 27: I'll be at the "Crafts in the Woods" craft fair at YMCA Camp MacLean in Burlington, WI.

1 comment:

Eileen Astels Watson said...

Becky, I'd love to see you post again!

Praying all is well with you and the family!